Terms and Conditions of Hire
All About That Bounce Ltd are pleased to be supplying you with equipment as with everything we have a set of terms and conditions that need to be agreed to before we can provide the equipment for your event.;
We require a deposit of 40% of the value of the booking to reserve the equipment for you. This deposit is fully refundable up until 14 days prior to the event if you change your mind. If All About That Bounce Ltd have to cancel the booking due to the weather or circumstances outside of anyone’s control then the deposit will be refunded to the Hiree within 10 days of the scheduled event.
Please find your copy of the hire agreement printed below.
Terms and Conditions of Hire
Please read these carefully and sign and click the box to signify that you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions. All of our equipment is suitable for certain age ranges which will be specified with all hires by a member of staff from All About That Bounce Ltd. Please ensure the correct age group use the equipment as instructed by All About That Bounce Ltd. Please ensure no-one over this age use the equipment. Age limits for each inflatable are clearly stated at time of hire. All About That Bounce Ltd are to receive full payment prior to set up of the equipment. Once the equipment has been set up it is not to be moved unless repositioned by a member of staff from All About That Bounce Ltd, any repositioning other than by staff will result in “Insurance being void”. No signs are to be glued taped or hung on the equipment at all. No sharp objects are allowed on or near the inflatable. No smoking, BBQ’s or naked flames near the equipment.
1. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the equipment is in use. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step of the castles. The step is there to assist in getting on and off. The equipment cannot be left unattended whilst children are using it.
2. Shoes must be removed before using the equipment. You must prevent anyone from climbing up the walls/barriers of the castle/unit. Food, drink glasses, jewellery, belts and pets are forbidden on all units. It is also recommended spectacles be removed.
3. The Hiree is responsible for safe keeping of the equipment and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. Overnight Hire – All equipment is to be stored or covered in dry area.
4. Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face painted or have henna tattoos can use the equipment due to the makeup staining the units. No Party poppers/silly string to be used on the units.
5. All units are checked on delivery by the hiree and a member of staff from All About That Bounce Ltd at this time you will be asked to sign to confirm acceptance of the equipment as being in good, clean condition.
6. Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the equipment and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
7. Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables and the electric blower. The Blower is not to be covered with anything unless shower cover has been fitted. In the event the fan overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, inform us immediately on 07808770438.
8. Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation. Always ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Avoid big and small children from using it at the same time.
9. The safe amount of users allowed on the inflatable at any one time is stated on the manufacturer’s height guide which can be seen on the inflatable whilst in use and in the information pack provided for each unit. This guide shows number of users by height and must be adhered to.
10. Do not allow anyone with a medical condition are pregnant, or have had a recent operation which could cause serious damage. Adult supervision is needed at all times during the use of the equipment provided by All About That Bounce Ltd. You the Hiree must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any horse play. Children are not allowed to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
11. The inflatable cannot be used in high winds or bad weather. The HSE maximum wind speed for inflatables is between 19/24mph. If the conditions are exceeded we will not hire out inflatables and have the right to terminate hire. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off and unplugged from the mains.
12. Overnight Hire, Weekend Hire and Extended Hire periods are all available at extra charge which can be discussed with the team at All About That Bounce Ltd. All items hired overnight are left at the hiree's own risk. For peace of mind we recommend you check your home Insurance to check items are covered whilst on overnight hire at your premises. Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organisation (hiree) hiring the equipment will be responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hiree to ensure they are adhered to. Whilst we understand that you will use our equipment to enjoy yourselves and have fun we ask you to ensure all equipment is returned back as clean as possible and also in the same condition it was delivered.
1. If the unit(s) are returned in an excessively messy/ dirty condition you will be charged a clearing charge of £50.
2. If the unit(s) are returned damaged you will be charge a repair cost this will be dependent on the damage and charged at the rate we are quoted plus a 10% admin fee.
3. If the units(s) are lost/ stolen or beyond repair you will be charged the full cost of a replacement. The charge will be the cost of the original purchase price including VAT plus 10% admin fee and any delivery costs. The hiree will be invoiced for any charges and is not limited to only one of the above costs. You will have 14 days to make full payment.
DISCLAIMER Please indicate by clicking the box to confirm that you have read and accepted the above conditions. I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and conditions and agree to hire equipment from All About That Bounce Ltd, subject to those terms and conditions. By clicking this box I agree that I am entering into a contract confirming that I abide by the above conditions, and understand this contract. I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above and ensure that The Rules are followed at all times.